| Judith Orloff |
Sunday Day Pass Required
Igniting Your Empathy and Intuition
Sunday, February 11 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm Room: Los Angeles B
There is a powerful connection between your emotions, intuition, and what we call empathy. The magic comes when you learn how to tap into each of them to fully access your sensitivities without going on overload or becoming drained.
This workshop, based on Dr. Orloff’s new book, The Empath’s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People, will offer practical skills to help everyone, including, healthcare practitioners, increase their empathy and intuition in order to improve the quality of their lives and clinical practice. Dr. Orloff passionately believes that the future of medicine lies in using intuition to help access deeper insight, empathy, and greater wellness.
Participants will learn how to:
- Access intuition & empathy and recognize what blocks them
- Tell the difference between intuition and fear
- Identify if you’re an empath and/or highly sensitive person
- Use strategies to prevent sensory overload which can lead to addictions, overeating, anxiety and exhaustion
- Avoid emotional hangovers & compassion fatigue
- Stop absorbing other people’s stress
- Combat narcissists & other energy vampires
- Express your empathic needs in relationships
- Heal with intuition and empathy
- Use oracle cards to receive intuitive guidance
- Read the body language of friends, family, co-workers and clients
Dr. Judith Orloff, a UCLA-trained psychiatrist, NY Times best-selling author and an empath herself, will show you how to awaken your intuition and empathy to enhance your health, work, relationships, resilience as a parent, and emotional & physical well-being. Nurturing your sensitivities yet staying grounded, allows you to model for others how to be sensitive, heart-centered, and strong, a way to positively change your life and the planet.